Thursday, August 25, 2011

Very Helpful Apps

I'd like to share one of my favorite blogs: Career Tech Testing Center,  http://careertechtesting.blogspot.com/
Take a look at their current post for "Apps in Education." There are many that would be very helpful for all teachers. You can also follow Career Tech Testing Center on Twitter.

An earlier CTC blog referenced  

"iPad Apps" and "Google Apps and Tools" Meet Bloom's Revised Taxonomy

Kathy Schrock has provided two great resources:  Bloomin' iPad and Bloomin' Google.

Check them out, very cool.



Bringing myself up to speed with the latest in social networking has become a professional development goal. I guess I'll know if I've reached that goal when my computer screams "Uncle, I give! I've had enough!" But until that time more exploring needs to be done, more twitting to be twitted, and more blogging to be blogged.


No comments:

Post a Comment